Information gathered during our 2019-2020 Nielsen/Scarborough research. Print readership is slightly older and wealthier than our digital audience.
- Median age: 48
- Median income: $71,700; 31 percent have a household income greater than $100,000
- Attended college: 76%; post-graduate degree: 11%
- Marital Status: 64% single; 36% married
- Home Ownership: 59% own their own homes
348,797 monthly pageviews (April 2021)
Standard display ad units
Exclusive email messaging directly to our 33,300 active subscribers.
Boosted posts and Facebook campaigns - extend your reach!
CL followers are engaged:
- Twitter Followers: 711,000
- Facebook Followers: 82,874
- Instagram Followers: 67,700
Rates based on package/promotion/video boosts
Save cash. Create or supplement your advertising budget by bartering your unsold inventory, services and/or event tickets. Ask your Creative Loafing rep about using Loaf Deals to power your marketing campaign.
- Fun and Free contests for our users to win tickets
- Promote your event on the CL site and give our audience a chance to win tickets!
- Fun & Free is live for two weeks powered by social media support
5 THINGS TO DO TODAY
- 13,974 active subscribers
- 600 X 315 banner ad size
- Position: top of CL daily content
- Live from the archives
- Play a live acoustic mini set to promote upcoming live shows
- Record a thirty second audio commercial to air prior to our podcasts
For classified advertising, see our self service portal here
Creative Loafing Advertising - Readership, Ad Programs, Audience